*veers off the road*
Song - D City Rock - We are Angels (Anarchy)
Show - Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Artist - Debra Zeer
Hi, there! I’m back with an extremely short guide to kimono!
Disclaimer: I do not pretend to know everything there is to know about kimono and this guide only covers the smallest fraction of information. What is in this guide comes purely from my own knowledge and research, and I am very sorry if I made any mistakes. Let me know if I did and I’ll fix it asap :). I’m also sorry for the terrible drawing of the girl on page 4(rilly rilly bad) :T
Lastly, these pics are massive! Forgive me! m(__)m
(All of these will be in Japanese. There are lots of pictures so it’s okay if you can’t read it!)
1) Kimono (this is the page I referenced for my drawing on page 4. It is a wonderful breakdown of kimono structure and the artist shows much more detail than I did. Check this link out for sure!)
5) Moar obi!1!
7) Google Japan image search results for ‘obi musubikata’ (obi how to tie)
And that’s all! I hope this was useful for anyone wanting to draw kimono but perhaps having a little trouble with the details :)
Reasons cats are great:
- they’re selective about who they’re affectionate to—so they really love you!!
- fluffy, pet forever
- winky cat kisses
- “I love you” headbutts
- swishy tail
- sit on your head
- sleep on your tummy
- groom you with their scratchy tongue
- react to surprising things by leaping ten feet in the air
its dead week
my sister has given up on being an english major and has decided to be a full time burrito
she was quoted saying “burritos don’t have to write lesson plans”
i’ve decided to join her
burritos don’t have to take tests
Are those…actual burritos you’re burritoing next to?
those are taquitos
those are our children
why are you having children with your sister
there’s no longer blood flowing through my veins
only video games